- Colleges & Universities
JobsAccounts Receivable CoordinatorCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalThe Accounts Receivable Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the billing function of the University for students, employees, and other miscellaneous groups.
- Bills tuition, fees, and other items charged on the University campus to students.
- Bills items charged by and to employees, to various customers using auxiliary locations, to retirees for insurance and others, as ...read more
ContactHuman ResourcesPhone:(540) 458-8920Accounting Assistant IICategory: AccountingProvides entry to mid-level accounting support for the University Facilities department and backup support for general office administration duties. Reports directly to the Director of Business Operations.
- Responsible for timely processing of invoices generated by University Facilities including verification of account coding, proper approvals and other standards as established by the ...read more
ContactHuman ResourcesPhone:(540) 458-8400CustodianCategory: Facilities, Maintenance, and RepairResponsible for maintaining proper levels of cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Maintains carpet, and hard surface floors.
- Dusts and polishes furniture.
- Washes walls and removes trash.
- Relamps and cleans windows.
- Cleans and stocks restrooms.
- Performs special event set-up during the week and for week-end events when ...read more
ContactHuman ResourcesPhone:(540) 458-8920